25 Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is no limit to attempt this online exam of 25 questions
2. All the 25 questions must be attempted according to one’s expediency and grasp on PRINCE2 knowledge
3. The answers should be indicated by marking the corresponding radio check box provided on the left of each multi choice options provided
4. If the answer selected shows incorrect, click the back arrow key to change, clicking the next arrow key takes you to next question after indicating if the marked alternative was right or wrong
5. Once you have selected the appropriate answer for the question on the page do click the next arrow key to register the answer into the system memory and then move ahead to the next batch of questions
6. The Question Panel tab at the bottom left allows you to take a glimpse of all the available 25 questions and can be used to attempt/change/to go to random questions according to ones choice by clicking on the question link
7. You must get 15 or more questions correct in order to pass the online exam
8. Keep a watch on the running clock at the top right corner to know how long are you taking to attempt the exam
9. After attempting all 25 questions, check the result instantly on the result page and assess your prep expertise based on the category wise output, percentile result, quiz feedback and a review link
10. The Review link showcases all the answer options and the most opted for alternative along with the right answer
11. A feedback email could be obtained by oneself by typing in your email id on the result page
12. Make use of the PDF document facility to get a copy of your quiz outcome along with the Question & Answer feedback
ALL THE BEST!
This online Test remains the property of the AG Group. These test questions are not to be reproduced or re-sold without permission from AG Group Ltd.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
Ownership of PRINCE2® belongs to the OGC and is managed by the APMG.